The Whirlwind PCDI is the first direct box designed to interface your unbalanced stereo line sources with professional balanced low impedance equipment.
This unit contains two separate DIs – input your signals with one 3.5mm (1/8″) mini TRS stereo jack or two sets of color coded RCA phono type in and through jacks. Output is via corresponding color coded XLRs.
• Color coded RCA phono in / through jacks
• 3.5 mm input jack
• 1/4″ TS input jacks
• Color coded XLR output jacks
• Ground Lift switch to help eliminate hum and buzz
• Stereo/Mono switch for stereo operation or safely combine both inputs into a mono signal sent to both outputs
• 20dB pad switch for connection to “hot” input signals
• Uses Whirlwind’s TRHL-M transformers with metal shield
Impedance Ratio (input to output, per channel): 133:1
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB
Level Change (input to output): -20dB (pad out), -40dB (pad in)